Full-time Porto, Portugal
At Losch Digital Lab we are creating the next generation of software products for mobility companies. This team was created at the beginning of 2018 as a software house within Losch Luxembourg, a company with over 70 years of a successfully history and with the goal of being ahead of the pack in the mobility solutions field. You will be responsible for working closely with a multidisciplinary team, bringing great tech solutions into our products, and continuously helping to define new processes and adapting to an agile, fast-changing environment.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager to learn and keep growing with us.
• Develop a client proximity position, onboarding, assisting with go-lives, demos of new features;
• Organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients (recruiting, payroll, promotional campaigns etc.) according to client’s requirements;
• Study the market and present innovative solutions and improvements;
• Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation;
• Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.);
• Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes;
• Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports;
• Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice;
• Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes;
• Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies;
• Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues.
Your Skills and Experiences:
• Previous contact and experience with the SaaS market;
• Experience with automotive field, basic notions about an importer daily business and operations;
• Excellent communication skills to approach various audiences;
• English and Portuguese proficiency, French and/or German are a plus;
• Being comfortable with leadership and organization, to recognize and translate needs into priorities;
• People driven mindset.
• Competitive salary based on your skills and experience;
• Sponsorship for your training and development;
• Office/remote options;
• Special employees’ purchasing conditions;
• Authenticity and people-first culture! We believe in self-improvement as the spark for team, products, and company improvements.